Thursday, June 14, 2012

Men In Black 3


Men In Black fans, you should watch the sequel! Find out the mysteries in the past with Agent J. Prepare to LOL or ROFL!


Hello guys,
Finally after waiting for a little bit long, a bunch of good movies coming into my country. But, time is the now the problem. Anyway, yesterday I got to watch MIB3! So I'm going to write what I thought about this film.
This long awaited sequel from Men In Black finally released. This time the story is about what happened in the past and to answer why Agent K acting so cold. Fortunately, I can follow the story though I couldn't remember what's in MIB and MIB2, lol! I just remember a little bit.So, don't be afraid if you haven't watch the first and the second, you'll understand.
The film starts with Boris the Animal escaping LunarMax prison with help from his girlfriend Lily Poison and going to change the past. Agent K's life are threatened and so the Earth, Agent J must follow Boris to the past and save everything. However, as he go to the past, he also reveal secrets that have been keep for a long time. End of synopsis!
MIB3 sure is a good choice to sped your time, and get entertained. When Lily Poison appeared on the scene, I felt familiar with her face, and I guess she is Nicole Scherzinger so after the film finished I wait until the credit scene, my guess is right. What makes me laugh next is, apparently Lady Gaga is an alien. She's in MIB headquarter for just a couple of seconds, make sure your eyes sharp enough to catch her. There's a lot of fun watching MIB3, I'm sure you will laugh all the time. Plus, the excitement when secrets revealed. Watch it now on cinema!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...