Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Snow White and The Huntsman



Ever wondered how Snow White will look like with suit of armor? Watch this Snow White & The Huntsman starring Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, and Chris Hemsworth.

This is what I've been waiting for since last month, Snow White and The Huntsman!! First time I saw the trailer I felt captivated with the Queen lines, maybe it's because Charlize Theron who played it. Though some people doubted the film because Kristen Stewart in it, I don't care, I watch movie not just because the actor/actress in it, it's because the story. I think this version of Snow White is interesting, where she gear up with sword and shield, even though she didn't really fight with someone except the Queen. There's not much I can say about this film, the story wasn't too different with the original Snow White. In the beginning we will see the introduction, how and why Snow White born to the world, then how the Queen come and ruin everything. If I'm not mistaken the narrator for this part was Chris Hemsworth, his voice somehow sound familiar to my ears. I read an article that said earlier Chris Hemsworth was not in the cast for the Huntsman but then he got that, and I think he's a good choice for this role. Snow White will be dead just for a couple of hours (I guess) in the middle of the film, and guess how she will wake up! lol! The Dwarfs will also appear here, and of course they're not cute at all but they will big a big help in here. Talking about help, some kind of bird (I don't know the name), a strange bird will also help too especially Snow White while she escape from the Queen, where this bird come from? You'll find the answer in the film.
I really like Charlize Theron here, as Evil Queen she's a professional (in my opinion). The Queen will become old several times and I don't know whether it's a computer effects or just make-up, and if it's make-up, then they (the make-up artist) sure have success making a beautiful woman turn into an old woman and back to young again. Charlize Theron was a big support for this film. Kristen Stewart as Snow White, I don't know why but I saw her really beautiful in this film, but when she starts to speak, no.
As I said earlier, I watched this film because its trailer, so go watch it on Youtube!


    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...