Friday, December 16, 2011

Trip to France Part #2

I really enjoyed the flight, somehow you had a larger space but actually it doesn't. That's what makes you feel comfort riding the Airbus. We got a lot of meals, as I said before, and really nice too.
Finally we arrived at Aéroport Paris-Charles de Gaulle also known as Roissy Airport, and CDG is the airport code. I don't want to leave this Airbus A380, it's so comfort here. But, the journey awaits me outside.
At first look, the airport interior in my opinion is adequate, and after you look around the airport is great, big as usual. We have to pass the immigration first here, and one thing I noticed, why is every immigration officer that I had met in Japan, Indonesia, or France never give a smile, even a short, little smile. Is it just me or is it the rule? 'Never give a smile to every single passenger.'
Forget the immigration, it's time to take the baggage. Oh, I need a trolley. After everyone in the group got their baggage, we headed out. While heading out, I saw two passengers being checked by some officers, they opened the baggage and identifying every item in baggage, shorts, T-shirt, etc. And I remembered that several days ago we had some meeting about this study trip, the travel agent encourage us to not bring any fake-brand, like bags, shirts, pants, etc. because France really appreciate the originality of copyrighted items. I think it's not always happen, if you're lucky you got passed, because me and everyone else didn't get checked by officer, we just walk and pass. *sigh*
Took it from inside the bus

Here it is, for the first time I feel the breeze of Paris, so cool but really fresh! We rode a bus that will take us to Chalon-sur-Saone, it's 3 hours driving, another long trip. We stopped at some place, I didn't know what it is, but it seems like a place where we can rest after long driving. After rest a little bit, we continued again. The road here, it seems quiet, and if I'm not mistaken the bus were at 100km/hour speed, but it's really smooth. Unlike in my country :p.
I fell a sleep during the rest of the trip. When I awake, we already arrived at the destination, Chalon-sur-Saone. For a couple of days, we stayed at a motel. It was already dinner time, so we eat first then we can go to our room. Here it is, my first dinner in France, it seems like I have to adapt with this manner where there is appetizer, main course, and desert. The main course for today's dinner is steak! One of my favorite,and I'm still hungry, I want to eat more....T_T
Dinner finished. We all go back to our own room, one room occupied with two persons. First thing to do is, bath! Oh, I don't know if this is common or not, but the bathroom door didn't have a lock! You can feel the anxiety when you are taking a bath or doing your thing (you know what I mean? poop!) without locking the door. Enough for bathroom time, now I need a proper sleep. Recharge energy for tomorrow.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...