Friday, February 13, 2015

Kingsman: The Secret Service


It's fun, enjoyable, and a bit....



So, yesterday I decided to watch this movie with my friend after watching the trailer. It looks interesting but one thing that I hate from watching trailer is the sneak peek of the story. These days, I like to be surprised. I'm trying as much as possible to limit my knowledge of the movie that I wanted to watch. Poster, movie title, and the premise...just a little bit, like it's a spy movie, horror, intergalactic film, etc.

Now, I'm not going to talk bluntly about the story. I'm just going to give you my impression after watching the movie.
So, the first impression that comes in my mind is...British accent. I'm saying it in a good way, whatever accent you have, it's still English to me. Actually, I kinda interested with British accent, it's unique and sort of sexy? LOL.

About the story itself I find it a bit cliche, no surprise, it feels like you can find similar plot in another story. However, I have to say that different people will make different things even if they use same spices.

I have nothing much to say about the actor or actress as I think it's all okay.

So, overall, I like the movie...at least I enjoyed it. Even if my friend complaining about the CGI, lol. I didn't know which scene that he was referring to, he said something about explosions though.
If you're interested with the movie from the first time then watch it regardless of reviews that you read. Like I always say, everyone has different opinion and taste.

Enjoy Kingsman!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...