Monday, May 14, 2012

First Kiss (รักสุดท้าย ป้ายหน้า)


Hello everyone!
Here I am again, now I want to share with you a film that really interesting to me. It's a Thailand Movie called First Kiss, or in Thailand tittle called รักสุดท้าย ป้ายหน้า (Rak Sud Tai Pai Na).
The film is about a 25 year-old woman named Sa and a high school boy named Bass accidentally share a kiss on a bus. From that point they connected together. Bass then somehow fall in love with Sa, and with some effort they started dating. But things got pretty complicated when Sa ex-boyfriend came again into her life.
That's the synopsis. At first, I actually planned to watch another movie but I came too late and because I already planned to go watch a movie, so I watch this 'First Kiss'. And I think I'm grateful that I come too late, because this movie really interesting (at least to me, lol). IMO, the flow was easy to follow, the portion of humor and romance was adequate but I still love this, though some people say it was a bit to cheesy, well, I don't think so, I think it's just enough, I love cheese anyway, lol. I'm just a bit disappointed with the ending because there's something missing like maybe explanation or something, it's just need something but I don't exactly know what it is. It's a happy ending though. At the end of the movie I heard someone sobbing, and I just like 'Oh my God?!'.


Unfortunately in Indonesia the screening has ended, but I don't know about other country. Hope the DVD will be released so you can watch it. Before that, maybe you want to watch the trailer first here you go.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...