Thursday, November 22, 2012

Now Is Good



Now Is Good, starring Dakota Fanning, Jeremy Irvine, Paddy Considine, Olivia Williams. Is a British film released in September 2012 with Ol Parker as a Director.. The film is an adaption from a novel Before I Die by Jenny Downham. The story is about a girl, Tessa, who is dying from leukaemia and try to live her life to the fullest. She meets with Adam, her neighbor and starts to fall in love with him.
It may seems cliche but I think it's not. Well, this story have a characteristic that I think different from the other story that have same theme. It fills with laughter, anger, and cry. For me, mostly it makes me laugh, but there's a pain in that laugh. I have read, not watch, a book with same theme, where this patient is writing down to-do-list before she dies. There is a different, where this book focus on the to-do-list, Now Is Good focus on Tessa's life and others. Well, I haven't read Before I Die, and I would like to read it soon after I got it. I'm sorry if I'm wrong, it's only my opinion based on what I searched from Mr. Google, don't take it personally. :)

Dakota Fanning as Tessa Scott
Jeremy Irvine as Adam

I like how they capture every moment, because they really got good sceneries in this film. As for the act, I'm okay with it. I think they did a great acting there, although I realize that there are some critics for them, Well, I see this film in an eye of someone who wanted to watch an entertainment, and it's successfully give me a good one. So, I don't mind if actually they are doing bad, in my eyes it looks okay. Everybody have their own opinion and taste.
Overall, I like this movie, and I think I'm gonna watch it one more time to fully understand.   

Paddy Considine as Tessa's Father

Lastly, I wanna recommend you to watch this movie if you have free time. For drama lovers, you gonna like this. Thank you for reading, I hope this writing can help you. Enjoy!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...