Friday, June 22, 2012

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted


The sequel for Madagascar finally released! Have you watch it? How about a brief summary before you go watch? No spoiler here!

Good morning!
Along with MIB3, on the same day I watched this new sequel of Madagascar, Madagascar 3!! It's funny when I realized both movies was the third installment. lol.
The story continues from the second movie, while still in Africa, Alex had a dream, a nightmare where all of them getting older. Afraid the dream will become reality, Alex suggest Marty, Melman, and Gloria to go to Monte Carlo and find the Penguins so they can go back to New York. All settle and off they go. But, they're still in Africa, right? How they can get to Monte Carlo? Swim?
The real story began when they reach Europe and accidentally become Europe's Most Wanted, they forced to run from mad animal control officer. When they trapped in France and there's no way out, the only chance to escape is join the circus. All right, I'll end the synopsis or it will become a spoiler, and I don't want to ruin your excitement.
Based on my experience and my investigation while watching this movie, the impression is really good. The cinema that day filled with kids aged around 7 to 10 maybe, I'm not sure, but I'm 100% sure they are kids. They laughed everytime, in every funny moments. It's kinda noisy, but come on, they are all kids and this is animation film with main target kids, so I'm okay with that. If they laughed all the time, that means this film success to entertain people especially kids. Of course I'm entertained too, but not that much, only when the story got deeper and reach its climax. It's wonderful in my opinion.
So, what do you say? Gonna watch it? Parents, lets take your children to watch it together in the cinema, Madagascar 3 also have 3D version!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...