Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Avengers


Morning!
Now, this long awaited film finally released! Have you watch the prequel yet? I mean Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America? Well, I have and they're really amazing! All stories connected each other then all characters from different film be in one place, in one film.
The Avengers, (in my opinion) focuses on the debut of these four superhero and also Black Widow and Hawkeye. The story sets with Loki planning to rule the earth by exchanging Tesseract with a Chitauri army. Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D, reactivates the "Avengers Initiative" in order to prevent the end of the earth. However, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America, all have different personalities which they haven't adapted it yet with each other. How a team can work if all of them can't get along?
That's a short summary I can made. I have watched the film and to be honest I'm a little bit disappointed because somehow I feel bored a couple of times. But, it doesn't mean it's not exciting at all, from the middle until the end it's where things got really exciting. I'm impressed with the effect used here, it's incredibly amazing, and when that ship going to fly...woooaahh...lol
Just like the other film before, The Avengers also have post-credits scenes, so don't leave right away after the film finished, sit a little bit longer to watch the secret that will lead us to the next film! Our Stan Lee also appeared in this film, he will appear nearly the end so make sure your eyes catch him! lol!
Best if watched in cinema with good quality of sound and picture! Don't miss it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...