Thursday, May 17, 2012

Battleship


Hi!
The next movie I want to tell you is "Battleship". It's about war and alien. I read an article that this film based on a game, but I'm not really sure which game this is. Well anyway, what attracts me to watch this film beside its sci-fi element, it's because Rihanna is in the house yo! Lol! This is the first film for Rihanna. I'm so curious how Rihanna will act as an actress, I wonder if she will sing in this film. The film is about a group of people who tried to contact alien wherever they are, and surprisingly this alien catch the signal and visit earth. However, the alien was not friendly at all, and this alien start messing around. A group of navy trapped in a shield created by the alien to protect themselves and Hawaii, actually they planned something bigger than just visiting earth.
I was bored in the beginning of the film, because it's plain, unnecessary, and not really attracting except Rihanna. Fortunately, it's just in the beginning, and when the alien comes and messing around, it becomes exciting for me. There are not much special effect that makes me 'Wooaahh' but enough. Not much I can say about this film, watch just if you have time.
There is a post-credit scene here and if you curious what it is, please sit a little bit longer. And until the end, I think I didn't hear Rihanna singing, it will be awesome yet funny if she sing just a little bit from her song.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...