Wednesday, May 16, 2012

ATM (ATM เออรัก เออเร่อ)


Good evening everyone! How's your day?
Now, I want to share with you (again), a Thailand movie called ATM (ATM เออรัก เออเร่อ). Released just a few months ago, January to be precise. I was browsing the internet and found the article about this film, the synopsis and review. After that, I felt curious, and I planned to watch this film as soon as possible. It's about two bank's staff who fell in love even though their company policy restrict a serious relationship (romance) between staff. If it happens both of them must leave the company. Then, our main character Jib and Suer already hiding their relationship for about five years and they started to feel uncomfort. Suer decides to propose marriage and convinces Jib to resign from the bank. Things turn upside-down when Jib refuses to quit her job and there's a problem with ATM in a city (maybe) which troubles both of them.
From the beginning, this film makes me laughed. I enjoyed the entire film, it's light (the story) of course because it's a comedy film and romance is just to spice things up. That means don't expect to much about romantic scenes here, but expect for many funny things. Talking about funny things, there are two supporting characters here that really makes me...how do I say it, eh...sick, maybe, because it's so cheesy, way too cheesy but it's funny though, lol.
I don't see any disappointment here, at least I'm satisfied enough with the film. 
Overall, I recommend this film to release all your stress and have some entertainment. I don't know whether the DVD with English subtitle has been released or not, but if it released, buy it and go watch it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...