Monday, May 21, 2012

I AM

 
 

Are you a K-Pop fans? If yes, then you should know about this movie, I AM. It's a documentary film of SM Town in Madison Square Garden. SM Town is a concert for S.M Entertainment's artist held in many country, like Beijing, Singapore, USA, etc. This documentary film will show us the concert, backstage, and more in Madison Square Garden, NY. However, I'm not really sure.
I don't know how to say what I'm thinking about this documentary film. I feel amazed yet confused. Well, please keep in mind that my comments are from my point of view, it may be different with another audience. The film consist of interviews of all the artist, footage of their activities which recorded by themselves or by recording team, and their videos when they were a trainee. At the beginning, I follow the line easily, there some interviews with the artists and footage of their training days. Things got complicated in the middle where I couldn't see the line again! Where this story actually going to? It's like you go forward and then backward, and go forward again. At least, that what I feels, I don't know about the other.
Now, let's put it aside. What captivated me was when the concert in Madison Square Garden showed, it was really amazing! I love how they take it, it's amazing, and the effects used in the concert...absolutely cool!
Although it's confusing to me, I'm able to get the message of this documentary film, a hardwork will give you a great result.
Are you curious how your idol can be a big star? What they did before they can become like now? Watch this documentary to satisfy your curiosity. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...