Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shrelock Holmes: A Game of Shadows


Hello...
I just watched this movie a couple days ago, and now I would like to share some thing (like a review as usual) to you if you haven't watch it yet.
First of all, I want to ask, have you watched the first movie yet? Well, I think you should watch it before go on, but if you don't have time I think it's okay if you watch the second and then go back to the first, sometimes I did that when I read books with many sequel, lol. 
Now, to the movie. Truthfully, I'm a little bit confused in the beginning, because I couldn't relate one scene to another, what's the point, and why. I don't know if this happen to the other or not, but if you can think well I'm sure you can follow it. Thankfully, as the movie goes on, I understand about what happened in the beginning. So, if you thought you had low brain's engine to process information, don't worry to be not able to follow, because you will understand it later. 
The action scenes are good, like when Holmes used his analytical (?) thinking to fight, what will happen next; what moves he should use; etc that's awesome, and the boom-boom scenes also great. They have a lot of bombs in this movie, because they have a bomb maker. Another thing that makes me fun is, dance! We will see gypsies here and their music, even it's just a short time but I love the music, Hans Zimmer really know how to make good scores, you will hear his creation along the movie.
The twist; the secret, that revealed along the movie or at the end was also exciting! There was one scene where I really fascinated, the slow motion and all of the effects was absolutely stunning! 
Overall, it's worth for you to watch this movie, and if you have watched the first movie, it's a good thing to follow the next. Watch it and judge it by yourself.

Here is a trailer if you want to watch:

     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...