Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Friends with Benefits

Well, I know it's really too late to write a review for this movie, but since I really like this movie I will go all the way.
So, Friends with Benefit starred Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, I don't know how to say it but...oh my GOD they're really perfect together, you can feel the chemistry between them and that is 'Wow'. From what I see, they played their character really well. First, Timberlake as Dylan, a guy from LA discover New York for the first time. Is it so different between LA and New York? Well, if that's the fact then Timberlake played the characteristic of Dylan really well, how he amazed and confused when he saw NY's lifestyle. Second, Mila Kunis as Jamie, a headhunter. It is really funny when she interact with Timberlake as Dylan, it flows just like that, smooth if I may say. How she convince Dylan to take the job also amazing, I mean how Kunis played her role.
The story going complicated around the middle, and how the conflict made was great, I don't know how to express it because my lack of vocab, I just can say it flows smoothly, and didn't make it awkward.
Well, you have to watch it by yourself and make your judgement, all I can say is that in my opinion this movie is worth to watch! 
Watch it on DVD or Blu-ray Disc, it was released on December 2, 2011.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...