Friday, June 24, 2011

Winnie The Pooh Movie


Hello everyone,
Do you remember Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Tiger, Rabbit, Owl, Roo, Kanga, and last but not least Christoper Robin? Well, I do still remeber it, how can I forget it's my favourite story when I was young, very young.
This cute bear with red shirt will come in a big screen with his friends.
The film is a reboot of Disney's Winnie the Pooh franchise.
If you want to see how is Pooh today, then you have to watch this movie. Beside, I think it's a good choice to watch this Winnie The Pooh Movie to get some relaxing time, and you may recall all the moments when you have fun reading the storybook of Winnie The Pooh!
Winne The Pooh Movie will hit the theaters on July 15, 2011 in United States, Walt Disney Pictures already released the movie in UK earlier (April 15, 2011).
Trailer added!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...