Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SNSD 1st Japan Album

On June 1, 2011 Girls' Generation released their first album in Japan!

This album contains 12 songs including the singles "Genie", “Gee”, "Run Devil Run", "Mr. Taxi" and a Japanese version of "Hoot".
The album sold 231,553 copies in the first week and breaking the record previously set by BoA's album for top selling foreign artists.
Now they will begin their new tour with title "The 2nd Asia Tour: Girls' Generation".
Now, after I heard the songs and the MV, I must say this album was very very very great! Two thumbs up for Girls' Generation.
I really love 'Mr. Taxi', the rhythm makes me fly and enjoy, maybe it's too much but it's real. Everytime I hear this song I feel happy! Another song you have to listen is 'Born to be a Lady', even I don't know the meaning, it feels whooaa.....I don't know what I have to say.
Here is a Music Video of 'Mr. Taxi' you gonna love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...